Thursday, November 13, 2008

My Hands Craft

As much as I love being creative and crafty… I’m a novice to the scene. I’m slowly learning the world of sewing and learning new techniques in crafting.
Here are a few things I’ve done recently that I would say I’m pretty proud of!
This is a Wall Decal I made with inspiration from Meg of Decor it Yourself on ThreadBanger

Click Here for Footage
Thanks Meg! You're the best!



This is my first attempt at stenciling a shirt. I made it for my friend Amy's birthday. She loves Moons!
I traced the picture on some binding cover material with a fine black sharpie and cut out the pieces with an Xacto knife.
My boyfriend helped me hold down the stencil while I sponge painted it with white fabric paint.
I couldn 't think of an easier way to do that sooo... the boyfriends hands will do for now!
Oh yes... he was also responsible for the blow drying! He's so helpful like that!
*(I think he secretly loves this stuff)*

No comments: