Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Craft in Me

Sooo I figure I would start out by introducing myself and my love for making things! My name is Nicole, superh2ogirl on the web.

I started crafting when I was… a wee little thing. I’ve always been interested in arts and crafting and sewing and putting things together. I lost my knack for it in the last few years… the life of a 20- something year old can be distracting. Working, dating, partying, socializing. There hadn’t been much time to use that side of the brain very often.

My creativity came back to life when I was browsing the web and came across this AWESOME DIY Jeans – turned - purse tutorial which I found on
www.threadbanger.com. Thanks to threadbanger I was inspired to get back into my groove.

So now that I have sort of settled down (more like shacking up with my WONDERFUL boyfriend) I have set up my own little space and am making time to do what I love.
Crafting

I got the name for my blog “craft my soul” one day out of nowhere… crafting being my inspiration. It just came to me… I like to think I am crafting my own life and crafting my soul.

One of my goals is to make all of my Christmas gifts this year… the procrastinator that I am… I haven’t even started yet but I’m on a mission to get it done and make all of my future gifts handmade!
So join me on my journey in life and in crafting. Hope you enjoy!

No comments: