Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Pillow Fight!!

I'm Back! Not that anyone missed me. But I'm back anyway! Over the holiday I was so busy working on Christmas gifts, I didn't have much time to update the Craft My Soul blog. Let me catch you up on what I've been attempting.

I created many hand crafted Christmas gifts. For many of them, it was my first time attempting them. I didn't get to include all the photo's because I just didn't have time to remember to actually snap a couple pictures of each of them. Here are just a few. More to come!

I made my wonderful boyfriend's sisters pillows in their favorite colors to match their newly painted rooms.

They seemed to enjoy the effort I put into them.

The purple pillow was made for his 13 year old sister. I thought the dove was a popular symbol that's been flying around these days.
(no pun intended)The green pillow was made for his 20 year old sister.
I thought some simple embellishments would suit this gal.

As you can see from the pillows, I love doing little fabric flowers...
partly because I haven't learned to do any other embellishements
and partly because I love flowers. Aren't they so cute!?!

1 comment:

hunnybunny8855 said...

Oh yay!! Another post, I don't know why I checked today, but glad I did.
Cute pillows, hadmade is so personal. I love my purse btw and so does everyone I show.

Susie