Monday, June 28, 2010

Back in action!


Now that I've done a little remodeling on my blog I'm feeling the blogginess! So here's the latest... My boyfriend just got back from his amazing trip to South Africa for the World Cup 2010! He had a blast! He was gone for almost 3 weeks and I should have been spending most of that time alone doing crafts and junk but sadly I didn't do much!

I did however, put together a little Birthday present for my good friend Tori. Totally DIY hanging jewelry display. I took a cork board from target, covered it in some gnarly fabric that kinda sorta matches her new and improved room decor, added some black lace on the bottom border, and what would a craft project be like without some colorful rhinestones!?! *Pictures to come*  I think you'll love it! Not that I have many readers or anything... but hey! a girl can dream right?If you did happen to stumble upon my blog please feel free to follow my blog and check back for new posts and updates! Crafty soul will Love you forever!

No comments: