Friday, August 13, 2010

Fancy Friday

Since reorganizing my life... I mean workspace, I haven't even had the chance to sit and make something. I've mostly been making jersey necklaces while covering the switchboard at work. I have four total and I will post pictures of the two new ones soon. Until then... I thought I would share this project that I made for my Dad for Father's day. I bought a picture frame from Ikea and used these letters I got from a checkerboard of alphabet's photo's here to spell out MUSIC. My Dad is a musician afterall (keyboards). I plan on making another one of these for another special someone but I probably shouldn't talk about that on here since it's going to be a surprise!

Excuse the quality: This was taken with my Dad's cell phone.


I spelled out MUSIC and added a photo of some piano keys on top along with a picture of the kids and grandkids. ( From Left: Oldest Sister Lidia, Middle Sister Nicole (Me), Younger Sister Brittany, Grandaughter Samantha, and Grandson Grant)

That's all I have to share this wonderful Friday. I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! If not... MAKE it fabulous!

2 comments:

Staci J said...

Hi Nicole!! Congratulations for winning my headband giveaway:)
email me with your address and i can get that shipped out to ya next week!!
justsewsassy.com
stacijohnson14@gmail.com

aurora. said...

thats a lovely gift idea!
it looks so cool
:)

thanks for the lovely comment on my blog :)
http://vintageaurora.blogspot.com/
xoxo