Thursday, August 5, 2010

I ♥ Thriftiness

I'm all about thriftiness so I thought I would share with you the lovely gift my Grandma Bigaro gave me last time she saw me. In case you're wondering... "Bigaro" is a nick-name we used since we were little to differentiate my two Grandmothers who are both named Lillian. What a co-ink-a-dink!


My Grandma is always bringing us stuff for our house (house that we rent but... a house is a house right?) She did great with this cute vintage (looking?) chandalier decorated candle holder.


Isn't it adorable?
I just adore it!
I LOVE my Family

7 comments:

Jenny said...

So pretty! I bet if you took a picture of it in natural light it would look even more stylish. Love it

b. said...

Oh wow, that is simply stunning. What a great grandma you have. ^u^

xox,
b. of Depict This!

b. said...

Oh wow, that is simply stunning. What a great grandma you have. ^u^

xox,
b. of Depict This!

superh2ogirl said...

Thanks for the tip photography tip Jenny! Thanks for the comment B... my grandma is great!

Post Grad Hair Cut said...

That is super nice of her. My boyfriend's grandma always brings us well, less desirable, things for our apartment.

superh2ogirl said...

Oh honey I've had my fair share. Trust me! ;)

Amanda@The Hand Me Down House said...

Oooh! How gorgeous is that!?! It's fantastic -- you're family has great taste!!! :)