Friday, August 20, 2010

Material Girl... blogging material that is

Now that I'm blogging more often, I spend a lot of my time thinking about all the fun stuff I can post.

Key word: Thinking

I haven't had very much time to tackle the tutorials I've been wanting to do. I think I need a Checklist of craft To-do's. I wish I had an ipod touch or an ipad or an iphone right about now. My phone works fine but it's not as fun. I can't physically check my finished items off my list.

I did however, make some funky hair clips last night while Carlos and I caught up on our latest recorded television shows. (which is why I don't have time to craft... because I would rather watch TV than make stuff sometimes... UGH) I will post pictures sometime this weekend.

Have a lovely weekend lovely's

xoxo

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I totally do the same thing. I'm always thinking about stuff I can do and make. To answer your question I went all over Cali. LA, Sandiego, Bakersfield, Lancaster there's family everywhere! It sounds like I was somewhat close to where you are!