Tuesday, August 17, 2010

some schooling going on here

So next week I begin community college again after 5 years. I am sooo nervous to go back but I am thrilled and ready to learn! I know this time around that I'm going to be committed to my new goal of obtaining an associate's degree in business management. I might dabble a little in advertising and graphic design to see how I like it. I love making flyers and creating cards on my computer using Publisher. I would love to learn how to design my own clipart and other fun and fancy pretty's. I have to stick something creative in there somewhere right?

I don't know how much time I will have to craft and share projects and tutorials but I definitely have to find time for it because I'm going to attempt to do another DIY Christmas. Details of my DIY Christmas on my next post. Stay tuned!

I like to try and have a picture in every post so here are some photo's of some books I have at home. Silly Willy I know!

This is what I studied a couple years ago.
Massage therapy is a love of mine but it won't pay the bills the way I need it to right now.
I also just don't have the energy to do multiple massages a day.

I won't be reading very many of these kinds of books where I'm going!
(I know I have two Breaking Dawn books. My boyfriend and my best friend both bought one for me and I don't have the heart to get ride of either of them)


As always, thanks for reading. Wish me luck and patience and balance and inspiration!

xoxo

1 comment:

Sue said...

good luck! and even when it gets hard hang in there girl it will be worth it!