Thursday, September 16, 2010

Undiscovered Thursday's at Craft My Soul

I am declaring Thursday's "Undiscovered Thursday's" here at Craft My Soul.

I've been super busy with school and life in general and I haven't had a whole lot of time to makes things and upload pictures or anything so I'm making my life a little easier by featuring some Etsy sellers every Thursday.

What I will do is pounce on some undiscovered sellers and feature five shops that absolutely need to be seen.

Here are my first 5 Undiscovered Thursday finds

Vintage Paper Boutique
The cutest gift tags and embessishments
I just love how rustic looking they are
They even off custom gift tags


If you're a yarn lover this place is for you!
I absolutely ADORE the crochet strand necklaces


They carry the prettiest Vintage broaches. They sparkle... and I LOVE sparkles!


Cute little shabby chic designs. Lovin the Block letters!


I feel in LOVE with the Giraffe paper print


I hope you enjoyed my Undiscovered Etsy Finds!
If you see something you like, visit their stores and buy something.
Christmas is just around the corner!

xoxo
Nicole

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Adorable stuff! Oh and thanks for entering my giveaway! I am so excited to see who wins!