Thursday, September 30, 2010

Undiscovered Thursday's - Photography

Hey readers! I hope life is swell for you!

It's Undiscovered Thursday's here at Craft My Soul

This time around I tried to focus on one specific kind of undiscovered shop - Photography!

Here are 3 must-see undiscovered shops. Hope you adore them as much as I!

Pink looking trees and a lonely bird sitting on a wire... breathtaking

Ummm... I just like it okay!
But really there's just something about DeadSound's photo's that intrigue me.
Come one... me pass up a guy with a pumkin on his head? yah right!


Need I say more?

Thanks for reading
xoxo

4 comments:

Diane said...

Thank you so much for the feature! Love your site!
Diane of Amada Photography

Diane said...

Thank you so much for the feature! Nice blog!
Amada Photography

Anonymous said...

The firefighting photos were awesome. Really captures what these guys face everyday. Thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

I wish I was present when the 'controlled fire scene' was being photographed. Great pictures.