Wednesday, September 29, 2010

What I Love Wednesday's - Anthro inspired tutorials

What I Love Wednesday's
Anthropologie-inspired clothing tutorials

My latest obsession is finding Anthropologie-inspired clothing tutorials from my fellow crafter's

Here are some amazing tutorials I've been dying to try!
Source
tatortots & jello's Anthro-inspired "Tu Tu" shirt tutorial is ballerina cute!
Source
Adventure's in Dressmaking turned a holy shirt into a shabby chic patchwork beauty!
See the tutorial here

Source

It is corsage-tastic!

Source

The combination of fabrics she used for the flowers is stunning

Source

The tutorials are easy to understand and so easy to pull off
Oober-talented!

Hope you get some inspiration out of these amazingly talented individuals!

Thanks for reading
xoxo

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Those are all adorable!! Thanks for the links!