Saturday, November 6, 2010

I'm engaged!

My good friend Sue reminded me that I need to let the blog world know about an exciting event that happened a few weeks ago.

Here it is...

I'm engaged!
We're engaged!

The love of my life proposed to me with family present on Friday, October 22, 2010

He took me to a beautiful restaurant on the hill for our 4th anniversary
Dinner was lovely...
We went out to the patio to sit by the fire and enjoy the beautiful view of Orange County

He finally allowed me to open my "anniversary present" box
and just as I'm about to open it, I see our family creep in on us
He grabbed the box from my hand and proposed!
I cried happy tears

The evening was beautiful
and it was especially beautiful because our families got to witness it happen
I loved that they were present

Here are the highlights

I played a little trick on him before we left the house. I got all ready to go in this lovely sequince dress, walked out of the room and said... "Okay baby I'm ready!"
He LOVES me so much that he said "that's nice baby" and I turned around and pretended to do something to keep my composure. He politely asked "where'd you get it?" I couldn't take it anymore and told him "gotcha!"
He then proceeded to tell me how horrible it was! Totally hilarious and memorable!

The sunset on our way up to the restaurant


In shock!
Of course I said Yes!


The family all there with us on our special celebration

and of course the most gorgeous engagement ring!

I can't wait to call this wonderful man my husband soon!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh congrats! I'm so happy for you and the ring is beautiful!

Michelle said...

CONGRATS GIRL!!!! I am so happy for you!

superh2ogirl said...

Thanks so much ladies. It means a lot!

b. said...

OOOOh! That's so exciting! I am so happy for you! ^__^ Congradulations!!!

xox,

bonita

Sue said...

Yay it’s up!!!! Glad you finally let the blog world in on your big news. Love the sequenced dress. ;)
Congrats girlie!! Love ya.

Sabr said...

Congrats to you two! and thanks for stopping by!!

Delectable Flair said...

CONGRATS! Enjoy being engaged, it FLIES by!

Thank for participating {Follow Me Wednesday}! I am now following now and cannot wait to keep you with your fabulously cute blog! Please check out my blog at www.delectableflair.blogspot.com