1. Craft more! Sew more! Create more!
2. Be quick to evaluate and slow to anger. Nicky needs a little patience!
3. Complete at least 4 more classes at school. I'll be busy in 2012 with wedding stuff so I wanna take all the classes I can before then.
4. Work out a little and eat healthier. My goal is not to lose weight... my goal is to get in shape. Big difference. It's called a lifestyle change!
5. Actually decorate my home a little. It needs some interior decorating TLC. (it took us 2 years to finally hang Carlos's shot glass display case)
7. Actually use or refashion the clothes I buy at my favorite $1 spot
8. Drink more water. I pretty much hate drinking liquids. Especially water but I need to stay hydrated more.
9. Learn to make my future mother-in-law's amazing chile relleno's
10. Learn to make champurado. mmm... yum!
Do you have any New Years Resolutions for 2011?
Share them here!
Wishing you a Happy New Year!
xoxo6. Look for a wedding dress and maybe buy one!