Monday, January 10, 2011

I'm crafting it forward in 2011

I saw this posted on facebook this weekend and thought that this was super cool! I follow pay it forward with life in general, when I can remember, but I like the idea of crafting it forward! Its super cool! (Can you tell I love the word super?)


 (craft) Pay it Forward 2011

I promise to send something handmade to the first 5 people who leave me a comment. They must in turn post this and send something they made (make) to the first 5 people who comment on their status. It must be handmade by you and must be sent sometime (anytime) in 2011. A great way to start 2011! (I'm planning on sending mine within the next couple months)
___________________________________________________________________

This is open to all of my readers. Regardless of where you are located.

I won't be taking specific requests because I'm still learning and don't want to commit to try and make something that I cannot. Here's some stuff that I make: fabric flower broaches, headbands, hair clips, recycled jersey necklaces, zipper make-up bags, and recycled jersey fringe scarves. Take a look at some of my posts for some examples.

In your comment be sure to include the following:

- A link to your post with the same pay it forward or a link to your site so I can see that you're paying it forward
- Your email address or blog URL so that I have a way of contacting you for your mailing address.

My recipients

1. Amanda Joy of Joy in the Jumble
2. Jennifer of A Beautiful life
3. Anonymous Val Contreras
4. Disco Lemonade
5. Shelby from Chaotic Bliss

5 comments:

Amanda Joy said...

We can totally Pay it Forward together:) Thanks for checking out my blog, I am excited to look at yours too.

Have fun crafting!

www.jouyinthejumble.com

Jennifer said...

I would love to be number 2 on your list! I already have this posted on my blog!

Anonymous said...

I would also love to pay it forward. You can email me at valcontreras03@yahoo.com

Disco Lemonade said...

I love this idea! It's so amazingly awesome. Can I be in too?

http://divachicgirls.blogspot.com/

Shelby said...

Very neat idea I just stumbled across your blog some great crafting ideas!

I'll be paying it forward
http://chaoticbliss.ca