Friday, February 25, 2011

Valentine's Craft Swap CREATION

I figured I could try and get this posted before February ends... Even though I really don't want to... 
I'm proud of my work but not about the situation.

I sent this lovely crafty creation to my craft swap partner for the Valentine's craft swap
See original swap information here


I took a plastic DKNY Be Delicious box I wasn't using and turned it into a fancy storage container
See the bright "Be Delicious" green?

(Front and top view)
I used scrap book paper
Black ribbon for the heart(s) lining
Blue Lace
The silver hearts are old earrings

(A little bit of detail)

1 comment:

Rissa @ Hazel and Honeysuckle said...

I guess it's probably best not to rant about someone publically, as theraputic as it might be! It could come back to bite. As much as I'm nosey and want to hear about what happened :S lol. The box is very cool, I hope you're OK!