Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What I've been crafting

Hello all you lovely's out there!

Just wanted to catch you up on what I've been crafting lately...

I made this decoupaged canvas for my childhood BF's son for his 1st Birthday!
This will be my second time doing a paper craft and I must say... I like it a lot!
Got my hands all stickied up with modge podge and vuala!
He's a cute kid huh?


My awesome marker card making!
Made this for my little cousins's Birthday.
Not bad for a whole 10 minutes! Yesssss!
p.s. That's a gift card on the left




Shout out alert!

I created this masterpiece for my Mommy for her Birthday
(along with a gift card to Tiffani's of course!)
She EVEN wore it around the office!
I got a compliment from a coworker too!
Isn't that just dandy? I think so...



And I made this little number for myself or maybe as a gift... who knows!

I used some old scrappy scraps for both of the bib necklaces

More to come... hopefully a tutorial as promised... yikes!

2 comments:

Rissa @ Hazel and Honeysuckle said...

Nice! I love the bib necklaces!

Found you via the My World Made By Hand link party <3

Jessica @ My World - Made By Hand said...

Bootimous! Thanks for sharing!

My button had a boo-boo but a band-aid has been added...please replace your code with the current code on my page. The new button is smaller too...

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Jessica