Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wedding Wednesday - Cake table

What is a wedding without a fabulous cake table?
Still a wedding!
Bah! I crack myself up!

Found this awesome setup on a wedding blog
(shoot! I forgot to save the source)

I adore the idea of taking a side table or patio table in turning it into a cake display

The side table setup caught my eye because its elevated but doesn't take up too much floor space
(space saving is key)

Here's a side table I fell in love with but sooo out of my price range
(Shoot! I forgot to save the source again!)
You get the picture?

A cake table wouldn't be complete without luscious cupcakes
(not going with the traditional cake but there will be a small one on top for us)
Source
I'm requesting this design for my cupcakes... or something of the sort.

Stay tuned for the next Wedding Wednesday!

2 comments:

Rissa @ Hazel and Honeysuckle said...

Oh, the side table set up is cute! I reckon with a bit of thrift shopping and some paint you could almost make it yourself!

I just wanted to drop by today to say I've really been enjoying your blog and I've awarded you a Versatile Blogger award at H&H :)

Have a fab day!

Sue said...

are you thinking of making one? are you on the look out for tables?