Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Dress My Soul (2) Fav Fab Boots!

Hello Lovelies!!

I have missed posting so much

I am finally sticking to something and bringing you the next Dressing My Soul entry below



Dress - Forever 21
Belt - Nordstrom Brass Plum (On sale!)
Boots - Thrifted
Necklace - Forever 21

Lets talk about my boots


I have been thrifting since I was a weeee thing... and I have my Mommy to thank for that!
Shout out to my Mamasita!


My life wouldn't be the same if thrifting weren't in my life and vocabulary
My life also wouldn't be the same without these fabulous boots

Back when the leather/pleather boot trend had just started to circulate,
I snagged these babies from my usually favorite Community Thrift Store

Guess how much?

Go ahead and try...

Are you thinking about it real hard?

dooo deee dooo

okay okay I'll give

They were originally $16
The tag was a 50% off color

$8
Yup! Only eight flippin dollars!

Yup I couldn't believe it myself when I found them... and in my exact shoe size!
Didn't even have to squeeze my semi-wide feet into them!
OH and they're real leather boots to top it off!

These boots are by far thee BEST Thrifting find I have EVER snagged.

I hope to hang on to these for as long as they will hold up
I take them to the shoe repair man every so often because I couldn't bare the thought of not having these in my closet.

So... What's your BEST/Favorite thrifting find?

As always, thanks for reading!


Meet Virginia Design

1 comment:

MissRockwell said...

These boots ARE a really good find. The thrift store is thee best place to find gently used boots huh?

I wish I could tell you what my favorite thrifted item was but I feel like everything that I thrift is my favorite!

http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com