Thursday, June 30, 2011

Giraffe print + Shabby Apple = In Love!

Giraffe print + Shabby Apple = In Love!

I was browsing Shabby Apple for potential Bridesmaid options and came across this amazing little number!

I just had to share!

Source

Source
 I sent an email to my bridal party asking them to humor me and just wear this to the wedding.

I was so touched because they all said "anything you want". I've never felt so spoiled! Although Carlos tells me "anything for my baby" all the time. Gosh I love him. I literally just got butterflies in my stomache thinking about him! I can't wait to call him my hubby! (14 months is too long but just the right amount of time to pull off what we want)

It matches my (modified) wedding colors but doesn't really go with the theme. (No, we're not having a jungle wedding) Not that I have anything against jungle themed weddings. The wedding we're planning is just going in a completely different direction than Jungle!

No comments: