Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Dress My Soul (6) Denim Blazer + Handmade Broach

I LOVE this outfit and
I am in LOVE with this thrifted denim blazer



Wore this to work last week
(even with the denim blazer... shhhh...)
I feel it comes together nicely
A little matchy matchy but none-the-less cute

Details
Jacket - Thrifted
Skirt - Thrifted
Blouse - Ross
Shoes - Ross
Fabric flower broach - Handmade by me
Necklace - Gifted (Tiffany's)
Watch - Gifted (Betsey Johnson)


Thought I would highlight my love of Giraffe's by showing off the gorgeous wooden figurine Carlos brought us from South Africa when he went to the World Cup last year 

Look at that UGLY face
That's my irritated face!
Gross!

Since I'm in the sharing mood I might as well share a few of my favorite things


We collect wood junk
I collect Giraffe junk

The wooden Giraffe is from South Africa from my baby
The wooden Elephant is from India from my Daddy
The wooden camel is from Iraq from my Daddy
The wooden asian doll is from China from my Daddy
(My Dad has been traveling a lot lately with the band he's in)
Check them out on Facebook SOTO

We have a den/dining room with a dinner table
but we don't eat at the table...
no no no
we used to eat on the coffee table
Now we eat on these lovely trays
Carlos has a black one and the cheetah one is MINE
I LOVE it!
We'll eat at the dinner table when we have a Family of our own

Babe jumped in a picture with me
This cutie right here is definitely one of my most favorite things!


Meet Virginia Design

2 comments:

meijo's JOY said...

You look sweet and fabulous! Did you redo your hair! it's cute!

Stylishly Blissfully Ever After with MiMi said...

Loves!