Wednesday, July 27, 2011

PRW!!!! So Excited!

I was reading the MADE blog and she reminded me in this post about Project Runway by quoting Tim Gunn's famous "Make it work" saying.

I had forgotten all about PRW so I looked on the site to see when the next season was going to air...

It airs tomorrow (Thursday) at 9 pm pacific /8 central!!

I am way excited!

I haven't seen any previews but I wanted to pick out my favorite's by looking at their portfolio's on the website

I HATE to judge a book by its cover but it is necessary at this moment in time

My top 5 favorite's based only on the only portfolio are
(In no particular order)


Julie Tierney


This chick is straight CRAFTY!

Danielle Everine


Give me boho chic anyday!

Fallene Wells


Just LOOK at Fallene's outfit! Adorable!

Becky Ross


The photo says it all!
Gorgeous!

Anya Ayoung Chee


Love her ethnic designs. They're beautiful!

What do you think?



I hope ONE of these ladies really brings it because all of their work is fierce!
I'll check back next week to go over the first episode

1 comment:

Amanda Joy said...

I love PRW. I miss not having TV when Top Chef and PRW roll around. I am excited to get recaps on your blog. I nominated you for two blog awards. http://www.joyinthejumble.com/2011/08/for-me-part-ii.html