Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: My own Inspirations Boards

I took some time to create my own little Inspirations boards at WeddingWire.com


This is ultimately the Bridesmaid look I'm going for.
I would LOVE for all of my bridesmaids to wear cutesy boots

You've seen the burlap idea in my previous post.
Here are just a few other different elements.

I Love Wedding Wire!

So far it has been the most helpful site around

They offer:

Seating charts (my FAVORITE)
Guest lists
Inspiration Boards
Wedding website
Budget sheets
Checklists
Android App

Can't wait to share some elements of my wedding website
once I get it up and running!

2 comments:

Alexis Kaye said...

How great! I just gotmarried, obviously- I'm the one who guest posted for caroline today, and I seriously get SO excited when I see someone else making that next happy step in their lives. It is seriously THE BEST! Weddings are great, but a solid marriage...there's no comparison! I wish you the best!

Katie said...

How amazing would a table look with antique lace and a burlap runner.....get the heck outta here!!!! it would look incredible! It's going to be sooooo beautiful Nick!