Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Feeling Special Lately

I'm feeling special because I received a lovely award from Amanda Joy of Joy in the Jumble. Please visit Amanda's blog. She's got lots of fun pictures, ymmy recipes and projects to share on her blog

Name your favorite color - Deep Pink

Name your favorite song - Currently Marry Me by Train (I'm in wedding planning mode, okay) Its truly a beautiful song

Name your favorite dessert - Ice Cream, Ice Cream, Ice Cream... any flavor!

What wizzes you off - Fake people, two faced people, and people that try too hard!

When you’re upset you - How upset? really? Sometimes I cry, sometimes I yell, sometimes I slam doors, sometimes I throw things (never at anyone), sometimes I even punch things (not people) It just depends on how upset you make me!

Your favorite pet - I don't have any pets now but I love cuddly dogs. My favorite pet was my dog Blackie. We had my little short black lab mix for about 8 years I think. I was a complete and utter mess when we had to put him to sleep. I loved that Dog with all my heart and to this day, I blame myself for him getting sick. I LOVED him so much but as I got older I got busy with school and stuff and I totally neglected him. I wish he was still here with me today.

Black or white - White... nothing like a nice new crisp white shirt

Your biggest fear - Someone lerking in my house at night. When Fiancee is gone, I check every window, door, closet, and room in the house to make sure no one is hiding. I also have to sleep with a night light on and I sleep with the door closed so that if someone is lerking I can hear them coming in. Whenever I am alone I also make sure no one is hiding behind the shower curtain. I'm really fearful.

Best feature - I love my Hazel eyes (Behing these Hazel eyes)
Everyday attitude - Think positive

What is perfection - Doesn't exist

Guilty pleasure - Watching Saturday morning teen shows like "That's so raven"


Here are the 10 fabulous blogs I am awarding 

1. Art by Angeli

2. Delightfully Decorative

3. Depict This!

4. Disco Lemonade Does Fashion

5.Hazel and Honeysuckle

6. Hungry Hippie

7. Madison Avenue

8. Meijo's Joy

9. The Lovliest Day

10. Stylishily Blissfully Ever After with Mimi

If you received an award from me

Here's what you have to do if you would like to play along and award a few of your favorite blogs

Link to the person who awarded you
Answer the questions above
Award 10 other bloggers the Butterfly Award

Hope you all like your award!

4 comments:

Stylishly Blissfully Ever After with MiMi said...

Woot!! Woot!! Doing the happy dance. Thanks for the honor. Will do mine tmrw!!

meijo's JOY said...

Wow! I'm so so so honor to be in the list! You really made my day! Love Love Love - PC

Amanda Joy said...

So fun to read your answers. Your guilty pleasure cracked my up... when we used to have TV it was mine as well (except for Hannah Montana)

Disco Lemonade said...

Thank you so much for the award, I feel so honored!