Friday, August 12, 2011

Getting to know me A - Z

I got to know the gals behind the Pink Lemonade blog and Sweet November blog in their A to Z posts

I decided I wanted to play along.

Getting to know me A - Z!

A. Age - 26 (27 in September)

B. Bed size - KING baby!

C. Chore you hate - Vacuuming!! Its so loud!

D. Dogs - None currently but I had a favorite dog... his name was Blackie (RIP papas)

E. Essential start to your day - ummm... potty! Just kiddin'! Essential start would be shower. I don't shower at night so I shower in the mornings. Is that TMI? Oh well... this is ME!

F. Favorite color - Pink and White but I don't wear pink often

G. Gold or silver - Silver por vida!

H. Height - 5', 6" I think

I. Instruments you play - Vocal cords. I can belt one out! I love singing but never wanted to make a career out of it. I'll stick to karaoke and singing in the shower.

J. Job title - Administrative Assistant II & Massage Therapist

K. Kids - Would like to have a couple one day (2 - 3 at the most)

L. Live - Southern California.
California girls can I get a whoot whoot!

M. Maiden name - Guerra (means war en espanol
 
N. Nicknames - Nicky, Nick, Angeline, Nickel, Baby, Babe
 
O. Overnight hospital stays - I have never stayed overnight in a hospital. I've been to the emergency a few times in my lifetime though (mostly for broken fingers!!)
 
P. Pet peeve - non-punctuality. I don't like to be late and I don't like when other people are late. I'm not talking 5 minutes... I'm talking over 15 minutes late!
 
Q. Quote - "Its time for everyone to put their big girl panties on and call it a day" - Caroline Manzo
 
R. Righty or lefty - Righty Tighty
 
S. Siblings - 3 lovely sisters! Lidia - 29, Brittany - 22, Bella - 5
 
T. Time you wake up - Butt crack of dawn! Depends... if I need to wash my hair 5:45/6:00 and If I don't need to wash my hair 6:15/6:30 (No, I don't wash my hair everyday)
 
U. University attended - The University of I have not yet... I have attended massage therapy school and I am currently back attending community college persuing a degree in business
 
V. Vegetables you dislike - There aren't very many veggies I dislike... I think I like every vegetable I have ever tried!
 
W. What makes you run late - Usually my outfit! Its the last thing I put on and if I don't plan ahead, I struggle getting it together sometimes
 
X. X-rays you’ve had - Back, neck, shoulders, teeth, and fingers
 
Y. Yummy food - gosh... everything! I really like seafood. If I had to choose my favorite meal it would be the Chilean Seabass at the Yard House. Melt in your mouth delicious!!!
 
Z. Zoo animal favorite - Easy... Giraffes! If you would have asked me my favorite water animal it would be Dolphins but you didn't ask that did you?

Source

Play along if you'd like!
Send me the link to your post. I would love to get to know you better!

1 comment:

Sara Marie said...

I'm so glad you did this and got to share!
Great getting to know you!

Sara