Friday, August 19, 2011

Headband Swap - Results pictures

The lovely Paige of Pink Lemonade hosted a Headband Swap and of course, I jumped at the opportunity to participate!


I was a little skeptical because in the past, I have been the victim of bad-swap-partner! Yes, it is true... they are out there! Oh well my main focus on swapping is to give someone something made from my heart without expectations. I like giving. I decided to give this swap a shot though.

Headbands received

This week I was pleasantly surprised to receive my headband package in the mail. I LOVE getting mail and packages... it's so much fun!

My swap partner and I decided to swap 2 headbands as we were feeling super creative! To my disbelief, I received not 1, not 2, but 4 items in my package! Amazing... I felt so special. The items were nicely secured in little plastic sandwich bags. Great touch!



This lovely lovely headband is my favorite! The top portion is embroidered. Nice details! Can't wait to sport this!


She also Crocheted 2 beautiful multipurpose headbands!
I could wear normal, bohemian, wrap it around my pony tail, or even use it as a bracelet!
You go girl!



Check out the beading details on this one!


She even made me a flower hair clip! Love love.


Oh yes and lets not forget the cute little card she included in the package!




Thanks Alyssa for sending me such gorgeous creations!
They are beautiful and I can tell that you put all your heart and soul into creating them.

Headbands sent

These just don't compare to what I received but I will share them anyway

I wrapped the headbands in some t-shirt fabric.
I figured it could be used for some jersey necklaces or a fringe jersey scarf
or for your next embroidery project!


Blue flower headband (her favorite color is blue)
She said she's been wearing it everyday!
This makes me feel sooo good to know that she's actually wearing it!



Lace button fabric flower stretch headband
This is my favorite. I've been really into lace lately.


Alyssa plans on wearing this when she's got a fancier event to attend!

Thanks Alyssa for being the BEST craft swap partner I have ever had!
XOXOXOXO

3 comments:

Stylishly Blissfully Ever After with MiMi said...

Very, very nice!!

Rissa @ Hazel and Honeysuckle said...

ALL of those headbands and accessories look great! Nice work girls :D

Seek First said...

So fun! Wish I had participated!

I have a fun giveaway with rosette necklaces you could win to make your day better! Come over and enter: http://vinson-nicole.blogspot.com/2011/09/giveaway.html