Friday, August 5, 2011

My Fiancee = Amazing

My Fiancee is so thoughtful sometimes... I'm sure many of have that same feeling when it comes to your significant other but I feel like I need to shout this to the world!

My Fiancee is sooo thoughtful!


Since I started the Dress My Soul series, Carlos has been the lucky volunteer voluntold to snap photo's for me. He's been a pretty good sport about it but I'm sure he would rather be catching up on sports. Since we don't have a trigger remote, I always have to wait until he gets home or just not snap photo's of me-self at all because he works so much these days. Which has resulted in some of my best outfits not being photographed at all. *Sad Face*

In an effort to improve my ability to snap my own photo's, I have been looking into wireless remotes. I forgot what the model was on Carlos' cool camera so I called him and asked him what it was. I told him why and he said the sweetest thing. "Oh yeah, I was actually going to buy one of those for you for your blog thing" Swooooon!

I know what you may be thinking... why are so you giddy if he hasn't even bought it for you yet? My answer is so cliche "Its the thought that counts" Plus Carlos isn't all that into the blog thing, he doesn't know a whole lot about it and pretty much would probably like to keep it that way. Which is super fine with me! I kinda like it that way... so I can talk about him like THIS on my blog! Neener Neener Weiner!

Needless to say I am oooober excited to get my remote so I can successfully take photo's of myself and by myself!'


3 comments:

Married Away said...

Oooh I never thought about one of those remotes! That would be really handy :D

Stylishly Blissfully Ever After with MiMi said...

He is thoughtful!!! And that's a really cute photo :-)

Jay said...

Aww. Very sweet fiance, indeed! And just the thought of it is extremely adorable. :)

I found you via the blog hop & cant wait to read more of your blog! :)