Thursday, August 18, 2011

PRW - Episode 3

PRW
Episode 3
Stilts Challenge

Designers had to create a couture look for stilt walking models in teams of two
I actually thought the majority of designs were quite unappealing

I wasn't on the edge of my seat for this episode. Maybe the stilts made me feel awkward.

Quick recap on this ghastly episode

Laura & Ryan
Took the prize with this ravishing red number
It really was the most appealing submission
Go team!
Laura was given the win for the episode


Becky & Kimberly
Made a good team
They took both of their strengths and molded them together
Becky - Jacket, Kimberly - Slacks
I like it. That's all I can say.



Bert & Viktor
These two annoyed the crap out of me!
I think they are the main reason this episode sucked!
Not to mention their barfed up creation. Yack!


The rest of the designs made me want to barf!
Lets hope episode 4 pulls through!

1 comment:

Stylishly Blissfully Ever After with MiMi said...

loves! still haven't caught up yet. looking forward to it.