Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wedding Wednesday - Mason Jar Chandalier Light

I am in L.O.V.E...

with this amazing mason jar chandalier


Source

Source

Taylor, the genius behind MaryJanes & Galoshes created this amazing piece of art.

Needless to say I will be assigning the groom and groomsmen to do this job! I showed Carlos last night and he was excited there was a tutorial included.

Put it on your list boys!

Check out Taylors Tutorial here

Taylor also has some other really great tutorials on her page.

2 comments:

Stylishly Blissfully Ever After with MiMi said...

Oh goodness, that is AMAzing!!!

meijo's JOY said...

Wow! I wish I have that idea during 'my time'...Will your change the color to suit your occasion - it must be very pretty! Make sure you share your version then! Love - Pc