Thursday, September 8, 2011

Dress My Soul (8)

It's been HOT here in CA lately
(yes yes I know we Californian's are weather spoiled but CA is all I know and I can complain if I want) 






Mossimo Dress: Thrifted
Sandals: ROSS
Belt: ROSS
Necklace: Don't remember
Bracelet set: Nordstrom rack Gifted by sissy Brittany
Hair clip: Handmade by me

Why does the summer heat kick in now that we're moving into Fall soon?
(maybe its our polluted skies)
I love you summer heat but I really needed you during mid-summer
I needed you summer heat on those overcast mornings at the beach
I love you summer heat but now I have to hike the hills of Mt. Sac and it's no fun showing up to class all sweaty and sometimes smelly

How has the weather been in your area? Normal?
Go ahead... make me feel bad for complaining about a little heat.
Just this once.

1 comment:

Mama Violet said...

It's cooled down in Chicago and I don't like it. Not a cold weather fan at all.