Thursday, October 6, 2011

Generosity exists

I came across this lovely blog My Darling Days about a month ago on a Thriftaholics Weekly Link up. She had thrifted some super awesome stuff and linked it up in this post . One of the thrifted items was a cool frame she wanted to redo. The frame had this outdated picture in it that Katie wasn't really fond of so I asked her if I could have it because it reminds me of me and my Sisters.


Miss Katie was gracious enough to send me the print free-of-charge and didn't even charge me for shipping! I was tickled pink! This girl is amazing. Please stop by her blog and show her some love!

This is my temporary home for it. I reconstructed a canvas painting I didn't like anymore and pinned the print to it. The Frame around it is just being stored for my wedding. It will be refurbished by next year. I just needed a temporary home for that too.

Tutorial coming soon!


1 comment: