Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween beautiful people

I hope you have a creepy-scary-goolish-fun time and be safe!

This year my Halloween costume was completely make-shift and last minute. I had intentions of making something else but sadly, it didn't work out. So I had to throw something together in a couple hours.

This is the easiest and coolest costume I have ever put together.

Presenting...

Drum roll please...

Black Swan


Unfortunately I don't have the photo's of my full costume but I will post them late

If you want this Black Swan make-up, use this video tutorial from Michelle Phan. Amazing!

Also... check out this cutie pie



This is my beautiful Niece

We all got together and made Pottery Barn inspired costumes for her and my little Sis

I will post more pictures soon

2 comments:

Mama Violet said...

I wanted to be Black Swan but just like every year, I wait too late and never dress up.

Love the eye makeup!

Lorraine said...

You did a great job with the make-up! I love Youtube make-up tutorial. Sometimes I just get lost in watching them... "/

Lorraine