Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Hobby Lobby - Coming to a City near ME

Many of my blog friends rave about the amazing Hobby Lobby

Out here we have Michael's Crafts and Joanne's
which I LOVE (especially when I have Michael's coupons)

... but I always crave variety and options

So when I see all my blog pals takling about it...
I get excited but disappointed that I don't have one of those

Well say no more mon amour! (Empire Records - Major FAV)

Hobby Lobby is coming to a town near me

Rancho Cucamonga


Sure... its about 45 minutes away without traffic...
but I visit our Rancho Cucamonga location every now and then for work...
and I will definitely have to at least make the drive to see what all the commotion is about.

I don't know the exact date but you know I will find out!

Whoo hoo!

xoxo

3 comments:

Katie @ My Darling Days said...

Ohhh, you will LOVE Hobby Lobby! I would live there if I could. And make sure to sign up for their emails. They give great 40% coupons!!

Married Away said...

YAY! Thats so exciting! Hobby Lobby is the best.

Stylishly Blissfully Ever After with MiMi said...

YOu're gonna love it!