Friday, November 11, 2011

Frustration Nation

Maybe I'm just hormonal and emotional right now but damn... I feel like I'm about to lose it sometimes!


I know that there are people out there who are dealing with worse problems... like suffering from diseases or doing their best to survive on nothing. But sometimes... I just want to scream!!! or cry... as I have been today. (yes, its a woman thing)

I feel selfish getting all worked up about issues such as my Fiance’s car breaking down twice in one month. Having to put out time and money we can’t spare. I'm trying to stay positive and calm and collected but it's just frustrating and it has slowly been eating away at me.

There is one other major thing on my mind about someone dear to me so maybe everything else is just adding to my frustration.

Does anyone have any good quotes for moments like this?

Source

2 comments:

nami said...

Congrats!!! You won the giveaway! Unfortunately, it seems there's some problems with your e-mail address you gave me. Please send me an e-mail at scribblesfromjourney@gmail.com.

Ryan Adair said...

I hope you are feeling better! I totally understand the frustration--which makes evrything worse! sigh. to be a woman...

Also i'm a new follow, nice bloggy you have here :)

xo
Ryan @ Thismustbetheplaceryan