Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Little Facts (Tres)

Spanglish is awesome. The end.


Jussst Kidding

Here are some little facts to learn about me today. This is numero tres.

Aminals Animals: I LOVE doggies. I haven't had my own dog since high school. His name was Blackie and he was the coolest dog on the block! Everyone knew him! We had him for about 8 years and he had to be put down because of a tumor in his throat. I still choke up whenever I think of him. I haven't had a connection with another dog since Blackie. One day... yup! I also like giraffes. I've had a little crush on them ever since we fed the giraffes at the San Diego wild animal park.

Source
 Fitness: I don't work out very much... lets face it... I don't work-out at all anymore. I do however, need to start. I stink at running. I can't believe I used to work out 5 days a week. I don't know how I did it... but I wish I remembered how I did. Any tips? I have a wedding 11 months away... I could use all the help I can get.


Source

Sports: I don't like sports television. If I'm going to watch a sport, I'd rather it be in person. It's so much more fun that way! I have played are Water Polo and Swam Competitively. Though water polo was fun and challenging, swimming was my passion. I miss it very often. My favorite events were 50 yard freestyle sprint and the 100 yard backstroke.
Source

Happy Wednesday Everbody!

Link up to Little Facts Here



Photobucket

1 comment:

Chocolate and Corgis said...

Ohh I totally feel you on the "fitness" issue.. I have a 9-5 job, and it's SO tough to make myself go to the gym afterwards. Even worse, my iPod just died, so now all I have to entertain me are the TVs they have at the gym. :(

Thanks for the follow on my blog, I added you to mine! Good luck with wedding planning. :)