Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Little Facts... very pinteresting

Little Facts about me... episode 2

Hair: I'm not very good at doing my hair. For my straight hair I know the basic blow-out but I don't know how to teach myself new styles or try different techniques. I prefer having short hair for the sheer convenience less time styling. For my naturally curly hair... I've been styling it for years and I'm pretty sure I have mastered it. I don't even know how to french braid... I would give anything to learn how to do that little side-part french braid. I will learn...someday.


Source

Nails: I don't get my nails done on a regular basis. I probably get a professional mani-pedi done twice a year. I don't think that anyone should spend money to get bi-weekly mani-pedi's. I think its so frivolous. Call me frugal! I hardly take the time to polish my nails myself though. I'm so lazy and I hate sitting there waiting for my nails to dry. Well whenever I do decide to paint my nails I'll try some fancy styles like these.



Make-up: I'm a self taught make-up wearer. Not extremely good at it but I have all sorts of make-up. Most of which I don't use very often. I stick to the basics on a daily basis. I would love to master something like this.



Thanks for getting to know me a little better

Join us sometime


Photobucket

4 comments:

Katie @ My Darling Days said...

I hear ya on the mani-pedi twice a year thing. I just can't shell out the money for something I could do myself!

Ana from Sweet Serendipity said...

We sound like the same person here! hehe I also never ever do my nails, and when I do I hate how they chip the same day so then I say i'm never doing them again. And I've taught myself how to do my makeup and hair. Thank goodness for pinterest, blogs, youtube, and google :)

Recently Roached said...

Found your blog on 20SB. I LOVE crafts, too! :) How is wedding planning going?? I just got married two months ago, and I loved loved loved all the planning :)

Katie said...

We could teach you that make up trick, nothing to it but to do it!!!