Saturday, November 5, 2011

Punkins!

We held a pumpkin decorating contest at work

Of course I participated... but I didn't compete to win... I wanted to do something pretty I could keep in my house for as long as the pumpkin will last.

So I did what I do best... I got crafty!


I did not come in 3rd place. That's my contestant number


I FINALLY learned to make pretty nice rosettes. I used this tutorial to teach myself. Its the best!


So what do you think?


Here are some of the other awesome creations! They all were great in their own little way.



These are the big winners
They tied for 1st Place










Yes my friends...
Creativity at its best!

5 comments:

Eugenia said...

What a cute idea! I like yours and the elephant! You can never go wrong with anything pink and black :)

Ana from Sweet Serendipity said...

Loved yur pumpkin. So girly and fun :) And everyone elses was so awesome. How fun!!

Ana said...

Love this! How nice that you guys have a contest!

Recently Roached said...

That's such a cute idea! :) I like all of them. And I LOVE making fabric flowers. I have a problem... I can't stop making them! :)

Anna said...

I looove your pumpkin! What a creative and unique idea!