Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful I Am

I have so much to be thankful for this year. God has blessed me immensely and in so many ways.
I am THANKFUL for LOVE

Without it, I don't know what I would do. The amount of love my Fiance has shown me in the 5 years of being together is enormous. He is my rock, my sky, my world.


I am THANKFUL for FAMILY

The classic, I'm thankful for my Family speel. Well... I am. No matter where they are or what they're doing, my Family is always there for me and I am thankful for that. I'm not just talking immediate family either... Carlos's Family has been amazing to me and is also always there for me when I need them. I can always count on both my family's for anything.




 
I am THANKFUL for FRIENDS

This has been the ultimate year of friends. Slowly but surely friendships have evolved and friendships rekindled. I am so thankful to have some amazing female friends in my life. I hope and pray that these friendships will keep going for a long time. I appreciate all of them more than I can say. They each hold a special and unique place in my heart.


I am THANKFUL for CREATIVITY

Creativity found me when I needed it. I had put it in the back of my head for a long time and I'm so glad it found me again. It has made me feel free and it has made me feel so good about my myself


I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving.  

2 comments:

Pretty Affair said...

beautiful post!! x

Ruby Girl said...

so lovely! you are a very blessed girl! <3 www.rubygirlblog.com