Friday, December 30, 2011

God took his Angel

Hey readers (if you're still there)

Sorry I've been MIA. I was so busy with Christmas junk and we lost someone very special on Christmas Eve. Carlos, the love of my life/Fiance, lost his Mommy. The infamous Cancer took another beautiful soul. Cancer is a wretched disease and I truly hope we find a real cure in our lifetime.

Its was a bittersweet Holiday. We are glad she is free of pain and suffering but sad that she is gone.
I thank God that she went peacefully. We thought we had more time with her but God was ready for her.

I miss her and I know Carlos, his Dad, and his sisters miss her terribly.

I know she's watching over us and keeping us safe.

She is our Angel.


RIP Mama

2 comments:

Married Away said...

So sorry for your loss. We just lost someone close to us from cancer also. I keep praying they will find a cure. Sending lots of love

Katie @ My Darling Days said...

So sorry to hear about your loss, your family is in my prayers. May 2012 brings good things and happy memories! :)