Thursday, February 16, 2012

Wedding Wed(Thurs)day: Wedding phases

As I was going through my to-do list... I realized how incredibly processed the whole experienc is. By processed, I mean there are phases. Just a few months ago I was stalking my favorite wedding blogs looking for the perfect centerpiece inspiration... and... now that I have that all settled I'm looking at engagement photo inspiration and wedding hair inspiration.

I just find it funny how it can go from point A to point B so fast.

So here are just a few pinteresting things I've been researching lately

Hair Inspiration

I'm thinking Bridesmaids


Just something with braids



I'm thinking me... maybe bring out my natural wave... not sure.


Or something very sweet like this one for me.

I will post engagement inspiration next week (hopefully)

What do you all think of the Hair styles? Were you happy with your wedding hair? Bridesmaids hair?

Do you have any cute hair style? Share it with me :)




3 comments:

Britty said...

I've always loved those hair inspo pics; braids can look SO cool in weddings! Have you decided whether or not you want to go up or down?

pretty odd wonders. said...

Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog :) I love braids like that!

Married Away said...

OMG. I love that second to last picture. Saving that NOW!