Monday, March 5, 2012

Addicted to Hunger Games

I'm pretty late in the games - Pun intended! - but I finally got around to reading The Hunger Games. My coworker was so nice to let me borrow the first book. I am almost done with it and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I can't wait to get my hands on the second and third and fourth if there is one.

If you haven't read it already, pick up a copy or download a copy. For those of you who might hear that its very twilightesque... SO NOT! I LOVE the twilight series. Doesn't even compare. This one just flows from one good scene to the next. It constantly has me wanting more. I dream about this book and think about it a lot.

When is comes out to the public March 23, I will be attending my very first Midnight showing... EVER! I am super super super excited to go! I took the Friday off so I don't have to go to work in the morning. Party party party!

Again, if you haven't read it. Do it! Do it now! Before the movie comes out.

I'm not artist or photoshop expert but ... here is my cover rendition! hahaha


One more thing... Read the Book!

2 comments:

Eugenia said...

OMG I love this book!!! I cant wait for the movie!

Danielle and Trev said...

I am so excited for these movies!! Love your blog. Newest reader!