Tuesday, July 31, 2012

5 States in 4 Days (Part 2)

If you read my previous post (Part 1) you know that I left off when we were on our way to Baltimore, MD.

The drive to Baltimore is beautiful. I've never seen so much lush green nature, beautiful home lots, and beautiful skies.


We were all exhausted from the time difference and the lack of sleep on the red eye but we all tried to stay awake to enjoy the ride.

Here is the part where we visit another state. We passed by New Jersey on our way to Maryland. State 2 visited! Told ya a couple of the states weren't very significant.

Here comes state 3!

We arrived to our destination safely. Our friends live in the Pretty Boy Reservoir in Baltimore county. Its lovely countryside. The homes are all spread out and are all on huge lots. I'm talking a crap loads of acres!



We arrived and relaxed on the patio and before you know it we're shooting guns, taking shots of Avion, and eating amazingly marinated deer meat. Note: I pouted a little at the thought of drinking tequila all night but it is an AMAZING tequila and I regret being such a brat about it... I'm not normally a tequila drinker. Maybe because most tequila's taste like shit and make me gag!

I have that evil look in my eye... I think I like this.

My Gangster Pose

Me and My Boo!

Shots! Shots! Shots!

Mrs. LW! Love her!

Lily with the Avion! She Kray!
Mrs. LW and Lily. Kray gals! Love them!


More Shooting!
Eating Deer Meat! Yum!
After the deer meat and a bottle of tequila shots later, we all hopped into a few golf carts and took a tour through the woods in the Twilight of night. Believe it or not, that was the funnest and most memorable part of the trip! It was so beautiful and so much freaking fun!

Manny and Lily on a cart in front of us.
View on the lake
When we arrived to the house from our golf cart trip we were greeted with a massive bonfire. our friends and their neighbors had been gathering wood and furniture for weeks to create this massive fire. The only thing missing was roasted marshmallows... but it was so mesmerizing and warm. And if you know me at all... you know I'm miserable if I'm cold and I love being warm!

Love of My Life in front of the Bonfire

After my body couldn't take anymore lack of sleep I crashed! Everyone else stayed up pretty late... Party animals! I can't hack it!

No comments: