Friday, July 20, 2012

Back in the day when I was young, I'm not a kid anymore...

... but somedays I sit and wish I was a kid again!


Yup! Busting out the tunes! Sing along if you know it!


Flash Back Friday!

Flashing back to some great childhood memories today. 
I don't remember half of the first 12 years of my life though!

 
Fear not.. my dear Grandma quickly reminded me of those memories by making me a flashback photo album for Christmas.
I love my Grandma!


Take a look... point and laugh if you want!


BABY.BABY.BABY!
So this is where it all started... the open-mouth smile!
OG Baby!


Cheese Ball!

Me and Daddy as a BABY.BABY.BABY!


Yet another open mouth smile! CLASSIC!
Makes me chuckle every time!
And... Yes, my room has always been this disastrous... to this day!


Mommy and her Girls! 
(she might not like this... sorry Mom!)
Love this woman!


Me and My Tidder!


Cheap Head shots was the thing back then... 
Beauty Shots without the beautification or the price!
Damn my eyes look gorgeous in that pink background!


I don't think I ever really enjoyed taking pictures...
but I do now!


Me and Mommy at my HS Graduation
I can't believe it's been 10 years!

Well that's it for Flashback Friday
Enjoy your weekend everyone!


No comments: