Saturday, July 28, 2012

if you really knew me...

This has been floating around blog land for a while. Here goes My "if you really knew me"


If you really knew me...

you'd know that I love calamari but hate octopus. Weird, I know.

you'd know that I like dolphins. Since junior high school.

you'd know that I can sing. I can carry a tune and whale when I want to.

you'd know that I massage. I went to school for it and wasn't able to finish because the school closed down. I only practice on my close friends and family.


you'd know that I am sensitive. Always have been, always will be.

you'd know that I am creative. ummm... obviously.

you'd know that I am very frugile. $30 for a shirt? Hell no!

you'd know that I'm very gullible. The guys had to come up with a signal so that I can understand when they are joking.

you'd know that I love the color pink even though I don't wear it often.



If you really knew me...

you'd know that I am always in posession of a sweater or jacket. I don't go anywhere without one. I am often very cold. I don't even like cool breezes unless it's 90 degrees outside.

I am afraid of the dark. I always have been. If there isn't a light near by I always have my phone flashlight handy. It's even more scary having horrible vision.

you'd know that I slept in the same bed with my Mom and Sister until I started high school. Yeah this is normal for some and not so normal for others. I didn't like sleeping by myself and I was more afraid of the dark back then than I am now. I would literally see scary shit in things like laundry and the closet.


you'd know that I love sugary sweet smells like cotton candy, marshmallows, brown sugar, and honey. I'll never live down the time I told my friend that when I'm wearing a sugary scent, I just want to lick myself it smells so good!

you'd know that I've never been able to keep my room clean for more than a few days. Never as a kid, teenager, or an adult. I clean it often but it doesn't stay clean very long.

you'd know that I would do anything for the people I love. (and I love a lot of people!) I would take a bullet for them!



you'd know that I am a Thriftaholic and a Rossaholic. Just the mention of Ross or Thrifting or Rummaging makes my face light up!

you'd know that I have a bad temper sometimes. I still stomp like a little girl when I am not getting my way or am frustrated. It's a really bad habit. I feel terrible after.

you'd know that I'm not good at making new friends. I've come a long way in developing my social skills but I have this wall up that doesn't allow me to make NEW friends very often. Either that or I have an invisible sign on my forehead that says "eat shit, I don't want to be your friend" that everyone can see but me.


So now ya know me a little better. If I really knew you, what would I know?

1 comment:

Rachel said...

i LOVE pink dont didnt wear it often until this year. im also now putting it in my house more. i was like if it makes me happy why dont i use it more!!! love it!