Friday, August 17, 2012

Birthday Sushi



In June, our friend Miguel celebrated his Birthday. It's pretty much become tradition for the four of us to go on a double date for Birthday Sushi at our favorite Sushi joint. So in keeping up with tradition we dined out at Azabu Sushi in Whittier, CA.

We ALWAYS have a great time there. Our Sushi man, John, is hilarious! He also makes the best sushi... EVER! The Sushi is AMAZING.

Group Photo

The Birthday Boy

My Sue Sue

After we paid the bill we walked off our sushi in uptown Whittier. We stopped into a candy/fudge shop called Village Sweets. I love me a quality candy store! Well... the fudge was amazing. They had Pistachio, Rainbow Sherbert, and a Tamarindo fudge. AMAZING!

Here are some funny photo's from the cute little candy spot

I loved their decor!

Just call me the Candy Monster

A couple of hotties right here!

It was a great night with the Chavez's! 


2 comments:

Katie @ My Darling Days said...

Would you believe I have NEVER had sushi?? I just don't know if i can do it, lol. Looks like you guys had a wonderful time! Lovin' the new blog design too :)

Elsha.Rae said...

k you are too cute! and sushi is my all time favorite food! xoxo