Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: 59 Days and Counting


I can't believe we're less than two months away from our wedding. I am Nervous and Excited and Giddy and Ready!

I know I already posted today, but it's Wedding Wednesday and the countdown begins!

Here is what I'm looking forward to in a mere 59 days!

* I am Looking forward to celebrating with my closest Friends and Family.

* I am Looking forward to seeing my vision come to life.

* I am Looking forward to drinking out of our Hillbillie Wine Glasses.

* I am Looking forward to wearing my Beautiful Wedding Gown.

* I am Looking forward to all the fun stuff we have in store.

But I am most looking forward to...

* Marrying the Man of My dreams!!!

I leave you with these Inspiring Wedding Photo-Op pins on Pinterest

Pinned Image
Source

Pinned Image
Source

Pinned Image
Source

No comments: