Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: Budget Friendly Wedding Dress



Hello Blog readers!

I don't have any personal wedding updates to post today but I came across this gorgeous white dress from OASAP on one of my favorite blogs, Wearing it on my Sleeves, and thought that I could post some lovely budget friendly wedding dresses. I found all of these bridal finds at OASAP. They have amazing products and they offer free shipping worldwide.

  
For the Effortless Chic Bride
OASAP: Bohemian Flower Pattern Sleeveless Ankle Length Dress - $86


For the Greek Goddess Bride
OASAP: One Shoulder Pleated Bound Waist Dress - $140

For the Princess Bride
OASAP: Boat Neck Flouncing Detail Short Sleeve Princess Dress - $110

For the Vintage Bride
OASAP: Semi Sheer Cap Sleeve Dress with Wrap Front Design - $109
 
For the Tea Party Bride
OASAP: Luxurious Lace Bound Waist Pleated Dress with Cropped Sleeves - $125

For the Bohemian Bride
OASAP: Long White Exquisite Cut out Sleeveless Dress - $69

I hope you like my budget friendly wedding dress picks. Although my Beautiful wedding dress was not budget-friendly, If I were on a budget I would totallu snatch up one of these beauts!

8 comments:

Harley said...

i saw her wearing this too and thought it was stunning!

Megan Wynn Volnoff said...

I love the Grecian Dress... I thought that was what I was going to have when I went out wedding shopping, but instead fell in love with a very vintage dress with lots of lace. Love these! It's taking me back!


mrsvolnoff.blogspot.com

Joanna said...

i love those!!


joanna-dan.blogspot.com

Katie @ My Darling Days said...

Oh my word, these are stunning... and so cheap! Great finds!

Tessems said...

The tea party dress is kind of, sort of, splendid.
Can't it be socially acceptable to be married once a year? (I don't need the party and same husband is more than fine).

Jessica said...

such pretty dress. too bad I'm already married.

BBella said...

Heey you have such a lovely blog and I love your style :)
would you like to follow each other?

xx BBella
justyled.blogspot.com

aman said...

Hi
wish I could wear my dress at least once a month! :))) I think the online thing works great when you have your kind of attitude. I'm happy you got the look you wanted. I love weddings LOL.Bridesmaid dresses