Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: I'm Married!



My apologies for not living up to my New Years "Hopefuls" of 2012. Particularly the one about me blogging more. Yeah right!

I just wanted to let you all know that I'm here and well and loving Married life! Not that it makes much of a difference since we have been cohabitating for 4 blissful years.

Our Wedding was amazing and we both really enjoyed ourselves. I will post more details probably sometime next year. I will leave you with a few of my favorite pictures from our special day.










Photo's Courtesy of Green Photography. Amazing Photographers!

4 comments:

Beverly Houpt said...

It looks like it was such a beautiful day. Congratulations!

his little lady said...

Being married is definitely the best! What beautiful photographs!
xo TJ

Katie @ My Darling Days said...

Gorgeous photos & a gorgeous couple!

Tori Anne said...

your wedding looks amazing!! Congrats! being married is the greatest!!

toriandalex.blogspot.com