Thursday, October 16, 2014

Thrifty Thursday - Dress My Soul

I really need to get in the habit of taking outfit photo's; especially when they involve thrifty finds.

I attended a very lovely summer wedding this year. Complete with mason jars, a photo booth, and an open bar. Weddings are just not fun without an open bar. Sorry to all my sober fans out there. We like to drink... socially, of course. Here is one of my favorite thrifty finds.

Blue Polka Dot Dress

Blue Polka Dot Dress (Goodwill) - $2.50
Ivory Bow Belt (Hand-me-down) - $0
Nude Wedges (Chinese Laundry/Ross) - $30
Pearl Necklace (borrowed) - $0

Pssst... the dress to the right... also a thrifty find of mine
One Shoulder Floral Dress (Crossroads Trading) - $8


I wore the same dress to a Bridal Party/Birthday gathering at Paris in a Cup, Anaheim. 

Blue Polka Dot Dress (Goodwill) - $2.50
Ivory Bow Belt (Hand-me-down) - $0
Brown Doc Martens (Urban Outfitters) - $25

More Thrifty finds coming soon!


No comments: