I have A LOT to accomplish in 39 days! Aaaaccck. Oh well... Maybe I can extend this to 30 IN the year of 30! Baaaahhaaaah!
|Enjoying a Mimosa on our Business-Class |
Flight to Brazil. OLE!
Brazil – Done! Post Here
2. Learn and dance Samba – Eeeeh We didn’t have time to Samba!
out of the country (filler) – Yeah Buddy!
4. Get a tattoo
a Brazilian Bikini Wax – Boom for some Sexiness in my pants! - Done and Done and I LOVE IT!
6. Learn a song on the Guitar
7. Write a song
8. Record a song
a YouTube video of me singing I sang the National Anthem for West
Covina Nationals Little League and posted my very first YouTube video. More to
come! Check out the video!
until 5 am - PST or Brazilian time (I am often times incapable of staying awake
past 2 am)
11. Get rid of some of my craft stash - a craft stash is all the hoarding of craft supplies one crafter might be storing.
12. Learn to make champurrado - one of my FAVS
to make tamales - Any kind: Guatemalan, Cuban, Mexican, etc
14. Learn to make Pozole - any volunteers to teach me?
15. Pay it Forward - Pay for someone’s Starbucks in the drive-through behind me, etc.
16. Sew a skirt and a dress – probably using a pattern
17. Cut my hair short again - the cut may come sooner than later. Tired of this “longness!” - I will get there soon but I'm loving my medium/long length right now and I just dyed it copper. Loving the copper (photo above)
18. Ride a horse - surprisingly, I’ve never done this (that I am aware of)
19. Attend a professional football game (Even if it’s in nose bleed)
20. Go on a spontaneous outing with my hubby
21. Run/jog 1, 2, and 3 miles without stopping
22. Post 30 blog posts or more on the blog
23. Call my friends at least once or twice a month - or more if reciprocated - Calls made: 1/6/14- I have been lagging on this one.
– thinking of the Do Good
Bus or other local community volunteerism - Volunteer Hours: Massage Event, Tinker Bella ½ Marathon. Massaged all of the runners and
walkers. Super great experience and it was great to use my magic massage hands
at least 1 stranger a day or week (Hello, good morning, good evening, etc) -
this one is going to be tough for me. Greetings:
1/8/13 - Introduced myself to one of my new classmates. Too many to count now!
I’m on a roll!
26. Learn self-defense techniques - I’m thinking a self-defense meet-up to save money
27. Learn to French braid and learn to French braid my own hair
28. Take the train and spend a day in LA with my Mommy and Sisters - Girls day out!
29. Take my husband to dinner - Girls can be “romantical” too!
30. Treat myself to a day of pampering - Hair, nails, the works! I don’t do this enough.